At the time of writing this, you can only add a "collaborator" to your bubble account on the Professional plan. If you're on the professional plan, you can follow these steps to adding a collaborator:
Instructions for Professional Plan
- Log into your bubble site
- Open the app that you want to add a collaborator on
- Click on the "Settings" tab on the left-hand side
- Click on the "Collaboration" tab across the top of the page
- Then type in your expert's email address (located in your confirmation email) and click "Invite"
Instructions for non-Professional Plan:
If you haven't yet upgraded to the professional plan, we recommend that you use Zoom's remote access during your life session. Your Bubble developer can "request access" to your mouse and keyboard and do a virtual screen take-over during the session.
If you're not on the professional plan and can't invite your expert to the app, we recommend this method because it avoids any need to share passwords. Never share your passwords with anyone!