This enables your expert to access your Fieldbook account during your sessions without seeing your password. You have full control of admin access. After your final Sixty session, you can remove your expert’s access to your Fieldbook account.
Step 1: Sign into your Fieldbook account
- Navigate to Fieldbook.com and click Log In.
- Enter your email address and password, and click Log In.
- Open the book you need help with from your Books page
Step 2: Share the book with your Fieldbook Expert
Click the Share icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Add your expert's email address
- Change the permission level from "View only" to "Admin"
- Click Invite
Step 3: Removing your expert from your Fieldbook account
After your final session with an expert, you’ll want to remove their access. Don’t worry, if you decide to do another session, you can go through this process again.
Navigate to the Share section of your Fieldbook book, as before.
Click the X next to your expert's email address.