While this feature isn’t available for individual clients right now, if a client requests a specific time slot, you can open your general calendar to accommodate. Likely, another client won’t reserve the same time slot as the client requests.
To open up time on your calendar:
- Navigate to your Availabilities page in the Sixty app
- Update the time on your regular Weekly Availability
- Add the time on the day you want
- Then notify your client so that they can book the session.
After the client books:
- Close off any unwanted hours that you opened up so other clients can’t book them.